Fitness Studio Opens June 24
Posted on Jun 16, 2020
New Registration Procedures to Keep Everyone Safe!
The Fitness Studio opens June 24!
New procedures are in place to meet provincial guidelines for Covid-19 including occupancy limit and physical distancing.
- Admission is by pre-registration: online, In-person and phone (250-339-2255) registration available Monday to Friday, 7:00am-2:45pm (excluding statutory holidays)
- Registration opens 48 hours before every time.
- Choose your 75 minute time slot: 7:00am, 8:30am, 10:00am, [closed for cleaning 11:15am-12noon], 12:00noon or 1:30pm
- Fitness Studio memberships are on hold. Membership holders can get a pro-rated credit to their online account to use for Fitness Studio registered admissions; keep the membership frozen until the Community Centre returns to pre-COVID-19 operations or get a pro-rated refund to cheque.
- Some fitness equipment has been removed for physical distancing.
- New admission rates:
|NEW Admission Rates||Adult||Senior||Student||Family|
Adults: 19 - 59 years
Seniors: 60 years and older
Students: 12 - 18 years. Students 12 - 15 years old may access the Fitness Studio when accompanied by adult 19 years and older or during Ask A Trainer times.
- Update your PerfectMind Account and get ready to register!
- Register for your timeslot 48 hours in advance:
Delayed Recycling pick-up for Thursday, July 2nd
Jul 03, 2020
Splash Park reopening on Friday, July 3rd
Jun 30, 2020
Online Summer Recreation Guide
Jun 22, 2020
Comox Community Centre Gets Green Light to Open
Jun 18, 2020
Comox Firefighters Donate to EVC Station at Firehall
Jun 18, 2020