Fitness Studio FAQ
Home | Recreation Guide | Online Registration | Fitness Studio | Fitness Programs | Facility Bookings | Summer Day Camps | Hands on Farm | Racquet Sports | Events | Parks and Fields | Accessible Recreation | About Us
Fitness Studio FAQs
- When will I be able to use my membership to access the Fitness Studio?
- What access changes/improvements are included in Phase 3 operations?
- What membership refund options do I have?
- Have memberships prices changed?
- Have membership terms and conditions changed?
1. When will I be able to use my membership to access the Fitness Studio?
Customers will be able to use their Fitness Studio memberships for time slots beginning Tuesday, October 13. Since all memberships were frozen when the Community Closed March 16 you will need to visit the Community Centre in person or call us at 250-339-2255 to unfreeze your membership.
2. What access changes/improvements are included in Phase 3 operations?
The Community Centre opened Phase 1 June 24 with Fitness Studio access Monday to Friday from 7am-245pm. It added more time with Phase 2 in August with opening hours from 7am-7:15pm. Phase 3 hours are:
|Mondays to Thursdays||Fridays||Saturdays & Sundays|
|6:00 - 9:00am||6:00 - 6:00pm||8:00 - 1:45pm
3. What membership refund options do I have?
- Unfreeze your membership to access the Fitness Studio for time slots starting October 13.
- Keep your membership frozen until you're comfortable to return to the Community Centre.
- Request a pro-rated refund to credit to use on other Community Centre programs
- Request a pro-rated refund by cheque (processing takes up to two weeks).
4. Have memberships prices changed?
No, membership prices have not changed.
5. Have membership terms and conditions changed?
Yes. By voluntarily enabling your Fitness Studio pass you agree unconditionally to the following terms and conditions:
- The Community Centre is operating under Covid-19 protocols which include, but are not limited to, registered attendance to the Fitness Studio, occupancy limits and reduced equipment.
- Change rooms and water fountains are closed.
- Current membership rates apply.
- Passes may be suspended without a doctor’s note for a minimum of 14 days.
- Conditions and terms subject to change at any time.