Traffic Advisory: Balmoral, Stewart, Beaufort and Jane Plc
Posted on Jul 19, 2021
Begin on July 20, 2021 for approximately two weeks.
STORM AND SANITARY SEWER VIDEO INSPECTIONS
The Town of Comox would like to notify residents and business owners that a contractor will be performing video inspections on the storm and sanitary sewers along the following roads:
- Balmoral Avenue (between Torrence and Stewart)
- Stewart Street (between Balmoral and Beaufort)
- Beaufort Avenue (between Stewart and Rodello)
- Jane Place (between Beaufort and the Jane Place Sanitary Lift Station)
This work is being performed to support the sewer conveyance project being managed by the Comox Valley Regional District.
The work is scheduled to begin on Tuesday July 20th, 2021 and is estimated to take 2 weeks.
Work is scheduled to occur on Monday through Friday, between 8am and 5pm.
- In order to perform the work, the contractor will be parked within roadways.
- Traffic control personnel will be present to guide traffic and pedestrians through the work zones.
- Drivers and pedestrians are requested to use caution and obey traffic control personnel.
- Access for emergency vehicles will be maintained at all times.
The Town of Comox regrets any inconvenience caused by this project and thanks all residents in advance for their cooperation.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Town of Comox, Public Works Superintendent, Craig Perry, at: