Traffic Advisory: Noel Avenue (Aitken to Aspen)
Posted on Jul 21, 2021
July 26 - September 30, 2021
NOEL AVENUE - AITKEN STREET TO ASPEN ROAD
Beginning July 26, 2021 through September 30, 2021 Edgett Excavating construction crews will be upgrading the road, sidewalk and utilities along Noel Avenue, from Aitken Street to Aspen Road.
There will be delays Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 6:00pm (and possibly on some Saturdays).
- Emergency services will always have unrestricted access through the site.
- Local resident access only.
- Motorists, cyclists, and pedestrians are encouraged to use alternate routes to avoid delays or, allow extra time.
- Exercise caution and observe directions given by traffic control personnel.
- Please slow down and drive with care in Construction Zones.
Please direct all construction and traffic related inquiries to Edgett Excavating Ltd.:
- Phone: 250-339-6100
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Address: 4635A Madrona Place Courtenay, BC V9N 9E7