Would you like to pay one of the following items?
2. Development Permits/Damage Deposits
There are various methods available to pay these items including:
1. * Mail (cheque or money order):
Town of Comox, 1809 Beaufort Avenue, Comox, BC V9M 1R9
2. Cash or Cheque Delivery to Town Hall: NOTICE – Due to COVID-19, the Town Hall is closed to the public, however, you can deposit a marked envelope into the mailbox to the right of the front door at Town Hall.
* The envelope should:
1. Clearly indicate on the front of the envelope, the number associated with the item you wish to pay (ie. Infraction #, Building Permit #, etc.) and/or the mailing address the payment is to be applied to.
2. Insert cash or cheque in the envelope (do not mail cash).
3. Deliver the envelope into the mail slot to the right of the front door at Town Hall. Blank envelopes are available on the Information Table at the entrance to Town Hall, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
3. Interac e-Transfer
- Use Town of Comox as 'Contact Name', use email@example.com as the e-mail address, the phone number is (250) 339-2202.
- IMPORTANT - The number associated with the item you wish to pay (ie. Infraction #, Building Permit #, etc.) must be included in the 'Message' field before you press send. This is important, otherwise staff won't have the information needed to apply the transaction to the correct account.
- Please write down or take a screenshot of the confirmation number for future reference as no receipt will be provided.
- If you need further instruction please contact Town Hall, (250) 339-2202, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
For questions about other types of items you may wish to pay for, contact Town Hall, (250) 339-2202.